IMWA: Handshape Construction and Sequencing Rules

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 2 18:10:32 UTC 2004

Valerie, I hate to ask you this, but could you please
send me your explanation in .jpg or .gif or a zip file
in .jpg.  I simply DON't have the software on this PC
to read .png.  I have tried innumerable times to
download to my machine and it simply refuses to save
your file, saying "code not recognized".  I'm getting
an upgrade in the next few days, but it isn't here
now.

Charles

--- Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:
> SignWriting List
> June 2, 2004
>
> Dear SW List, Bart, Charles, Bill,
> Daniel...everyone!
>
> Let me try again...Here is page 1 of my NEW
> explanation...There will be
> about 4 more... Val ;-)
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/png x-mac-type=504E4766;
x-unix-mode=0644; x-mac-creator=3842494D;
name=SequenceRules01.png