IMWA: Handshape Construction and Sequencing Rules

Wed Jun 2 18:39:14 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 2, 2004

OK. Charles. I am sorry. I know the others prefer PNG. So I will send
everything in GIF from now on, for Charles' sake...I hope everyone else
can view GIFs?

I am surprised that you cannot use PNG, Charles. I guess you have an
older operating system, and that is why...

I tell you what...later I will create a series of web pages that you
can visit to read all this...and a PDF you can download too...

Val ;-)