minor errors

Thu Jun 10 18:49:58 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 10, 2004

Dear SW List members and James!
You are all welcome to send your SignWriting PDF documents for posting
in our SignWriting Archives on the web...

BUT, be sure to send the PDF to me privately:

Sutton at SignWriting.org

Then I will post it for you and announce it to the List.

Do not send the PDF to the SignWriting List, because it takes too much
memory for the List, and it can hurt other people's email settings -

Many thanks!

Val ;-)