LREC 2004 Pictures...Lisbon conference photos ;-) (Modified by Valerie Sutton)

Steve and Dianne Parkhurst steve-dianne_parkhurst at SIL.ORG
Thu Jun 17 02:29:29 UTC 2004

Dear Valerie and the list,

It was great to finally meet some of you face to face at the LREC
conference. Let's do it again! As you know, I am not on the list (due to our
infrequent e-mail connections and busy schedules), but I do want to tell you
that I was very encouraged by the conference. It is clear that SignWriting
is growing and improving on all levels. As the technology improves and keeps
pace with this rapidly changing world, SW will become more and more widely
used. Although there were other systems represented, I was pleased to see
that at no time did I sense any negative feelings toward SW but rather a
collective enthusiasm for the future.

Have a great summer!
Steve