PROGRAMMERS: Typing SignWriting in Vertical Columns...

Thu Jun 17 17:25:39 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 17, 2004

SIGNWRITING IN VERTICAL COLUMNS continued...
The old ColumnMaker program gave us beautiful columns that are
perfectly centered. They look terrific, but actually the columns are
not showing the grammatical issues, of shifting from left to
right...Here is a sample of the perfect columns of ColumnMaker (see
attached). In my next message I will explain what we really need...

An example of ColumnMaker, which created automatic columns from any SGN
file...