Typing SignWriting in Vertical Columns or horizontally

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Fri Jun 18 22:41:27 UTC 2004

Hi Valerie and SL-listers

vertical columns or horizontally ???????   or both - or even diagonally

as I mentioned before - it should be a question of the specific document

Attached you find a GebaerdenSchrift- Document which I prepared for Math -
It shows the times 7 - sequence

 7, 14, 21, 28, 35, 42, 49, 56, 63 , 70  in a seven - shape ;-)

Takes some time until deaf students are able to write the numbers in words -
so this is has been support.

Stefan ;-))