IMWA SSS-2004: Category 01: Hands

Fri Jun 25 02:38:51 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 25, 2004

Dear SW List Members:
I am slowly posting portions of the IMWA on the web:

SSS-2004 IMWA Symbol Lists and Downloads
http://www.SignBank.org/symbolbank/sss2004list.html

You might want to check back to this web page from time to time...

As I finish a Group, I create a PDF for that group, and post that along
with a zip of the graphics files for that group...so group by group I
hope to finish the rotations and flops for each of these symbols...each
handshape has 96 rotation and flops...so 175 handshapes creates a lot
of GIFs!...smile...plus all the other symbols...

Anyway, I have PDFs for Groups 01-01 and 01-02 on the web now...Val ;-)