[sw-l] SignWriting List has a new email address!

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue Jun 29 14:53:56 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 29, 2004

Dear SW List Members!
If you are reading this email message, then your email address has
successfully been transfered to our new SignWriting List address:

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

Another important address to save...The SignWriting List is
administered from this new email address:

SW-List Listserve
Majordomo at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

And I will let you know about the Archives. They should continue as
always, but I am not sure yet, if they are working with our new email
address...So I will write again about that...

Feel free to post messages to our new email address!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

2. SignBankSite
http://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

3. DanceWritingSite
http://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

4. MovementWritingSite
http://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

5. Sutton's SymbolBank
http://www.SignBank.org/symbolbank
Symbol Archive For Entire System

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.