[sw-l] JAPANESE SIGN LANGUAGE DICTIONARY IN ENGLISH

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Wed Jun 30 01:50:00 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 29, 2004

Dear SW List Members:
Many thanks once again to Paul Cowley, the SW List owner, for
transferring our SignWriting List to Valencia Community College in
Florida. We now post all messages to this new email address:

Post Messages to:
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

Below is a message that has been waiting to be posted...Can anyone from
Japan write to Mark Edgmon? See below...