t-shirt

Fri Jun 11 19:28:07 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 11, 2004

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> Can imagine that a variety of different T-shirt models with different
> SW-messages may be a interesting ...Are you interested in a series of
> some possible ASL - motivs presented by Martin and designed by me with
> Photoshop ha? If so - I can send about 5 emails with attached photos
> like this one-Stefan ;-))

Dear SW List, and Stefan!
I love your design...see attached photo! I do not have the money to
manufacture new T-shirts right now. I have two left from Joe and
Andrea's gifts of T-Shirts right now, one in medium and one large I
believe...So if the Bolivian lady writes back to me, I could send her
one of those, but I don't know if she has the money...I may have to
donate it to her, and then sometimes the packages are actually returned
to me from some countries, because the mail is so difficult...so the
Bolivian lady I think could use one of the T-Shirts I have here,
already made...

But if others could pay for the actual manufacuring of the T-Shirts,
then your designs will be welcome Stefan! Our organization has other
stresses financially right now...And what about German Sign
Language...ASL is not the only language that needs T-Shirts! smile...I
know you already have some designs yourself in DGS, don't you? Maybe
you could show us some photos of those too...Val ;-)

PS. I like this new design...List members, what do you think?