SignBank LSF French-Switzerland

Fri Mar 5 17:09:38 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 5, 2004

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod, in Switzerland, wrote:
> I think the best thing would be to start with swiss german sign
> language because there are already tons of sign written with SW by
> Penny, Siv and the Gs-Media team... Siv is also interested into
> creating a signbank ...  so why not start with that...?

SW Listers, and Anne-Claude, Siv, Penny and GSMedia!
That is a great idea. Someone needs to send me a SignWriter DOS
dictionary file in Swiss-German Sign Language...both the .dic and
..din...both files are necessary. Send it to me privately, or place it
on a web page where I can download it...

Then write an email to tell me stating the exact signs in the
dictionary that you want me to enter into SignBank...maybe 20 signs at
most...I will start a new SignBank with those signs, and that will get
you started...

 From there, it will be all yours to fill with Swiss-German signs!

I am re-writing the instructions on how to do this, and I hope to share
this with everyone one of these days!