PUDL Blackjack

Sun Mar 7 00:55:48 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 6, 2004

Dear SW List and Jerry!
Thank you for becoming temporarily-addicted to playing BlackJack in
SignWriting on the web! That was the feedback Stephen needed...Glad you
enjoyed it...and I can see that such games could be quite popular with
Deaf children...so keep developing the games, Stephen...I think they
will be helpful and interesting to teachers...and fun for kids...

Val ;-)