Imrpoved Search for PUDL's Open Dictionary

Wed Mar 10 15:35:14 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 10, 2004

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> I have changed the search page so that it displays the entire
> dictionary
> when the page is first loaded.  I think this may clear up the
> confusion.

Dear SW List, and Stephen!
Wonderful...This is a lot easier now...I like the long list of
words...Thank you for all your hard work, Stephen. This design is a
little like the Belgian team's SignWriting online dictionary...The user
can choose between clicking on a word, or typing a search word...