PUDL's Collaborative Dictionary is now Internationsl

Stephen Slevinski slevin at PUDL.INFO
Fri Mar 12 21:07:40 UTC 2004

All,

I have made changes to PUDL's dictionary to support multiple languages. The
site is still in English, but the dictionaries are divided. Currently the
only languages are ASL and Libras.

If you would like another language added, please send me an email with the
name of the sign language.  If you have alot of signs to add to a
dictionary, send me a zip file of the images in any format.  Make sure to
send me a source if you want the SignWriting credited to someone or some
group.

-Stephen Slevinski
www.pudl.info