Please try 3 ASL dictionaries on the web...

Fri Mar 12 18:55:24 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 12, 2004

Dear SW List:
Yesterday I informed some teachers about our new online dictionaries
(see my message below), and this is one of the replies, from a teacher
in New Mexico...SignWriting continues to be used daily in classrooms in
Albuquerque, and the online dictionaries will be accessed by students
and teachers, I am sure, as people become aware of their
existance...Val ;-)