Searching for complete Sign Symbol Sequence

Stephen Slevinski slevin at PUDL.INFO
Wed Mar 17 23:01:43 UTC 2004

Hi All,

Sorry to bother, but I'm looking into the SSS.  On www.signwriting.org I
found the SSS-US Gifs in groups, but that doesn't seem to have all of the
symbols.

I guess I have three questions.  First, what version of the SSS would be the
best to use?  Second, where can I find the individual graphics online?  And
third, how does the SSS change for different sign languages?

I am very excited.  I've been playing around, and it should soon be possible
to design new signs online with PUDL and then create the sign in PUDL's
dictionary automatically.  That way, anyone who is motivated and knows
SignWriting can visit PUDL and improve the dictionary, quick and easy.

-Stephen Slevinski
www.pudl.info