Translation Feature on PUDL Site

Thu Mar 18 16:06:25 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 18, 2004

Dear SW List and Stephen!
OK. I need to give you some feedback on the wonderful translation
feature on the PUDL site. There are a whole list of things that are
rather complicated. I am impressed with the way you tackle hard
programming, but if any of these are not possible to solve, it is ok
too...

The signs are too close together, not only from left to right, but also
between lines...Here is the way it looks right now...it is unreadable
because the signs blend together....in the next message I will attach
the way it should look...