Translation Feature on PUDL Site

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Mar 18 20:35:29 UTC 2004

Val,
You know me - I'm late-deaf and have only been using sign language for
about 7 or so years - yet I had no problem following the flow of the
signs on PUDL's site.  The horizontal space didn't bother me and, while
the vertical looked like it could be improved, I didn't have a problem
with signs blending together.

Bill