Beginners question on movement

Wed Mar 24 20:39:33 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 24, 2004

> The first movement is supposed to be "L-hand, floor paralel, away,
> small loops", the second movement is supposed to be "two D-hands, hands
> perpendicular, small arcs left/right". It is roughly Gestuno meaning
> "language diversity" and I hope it might be used in a public
> demonstration in Europe.

Dear SW List and Signuno (and now Dan, who brings up a totally
different point!...grin ;-)

Here is one possible way to write it...based on the symbols available
in SignWriter Java...but we can write three circles...that symbol
simply has to be created in another program, or written by hand...so
that comes next graphic...