AW: Can you read this email? ;-)

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Mon May 3 19:46:14 UTC 2004

Hi Bill,

"announcing"should be a forward and up movement - but here we see the index
fingers brushing the mouth upward - so it is a smile ;-))
Stefan ;-)

  -----Urs rungliche Nachricht-----
  Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von Bill
Reese
  Gesendet: Montag, 3. Mai 2004 21:33
  An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
  Betreff: Re: Can you read this email? ;-)

  Do you want the answer in English, gloss or signwriting?  ;-)

  In English: "Hello Signwriting list. Can you read this email?
Announcing,Val"

  I had a little trouble with "Announcing".  I don't think that's what you
are saying but I don't know ASL enough to know what else that movement may
mean.

  Bill

  Valerie Sutton wrote:

    SignWriting List
    May 3, 2004

    Please see attached...Can you read it? What did I say? (signs are from
    ASL)