Reading Stefan's email in SignWriting...;-)

Thu May 13 01:23:46 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 12, 2004

Dear SW List!
Stefan sent me this email in SignWriting! It looks lovely, Stefan!

But now I am trying to read it, and I am enjoying that! I have giggled
many times...For example, look at the first sign. The right eye is
looking right and the left eye is looking left...at the same time,
Stefan? Ouch!! smile...;-)

And the next sign is great...it is showing wrist motion side to
side...Then the next line is showing working very hard on one side of
the body, and then the other side of the body...and then the next sign
is showing jumping rope? then a smaller jumping rope, and then even a
smaller jumping rope? Ha! That is darling...What does it all mean?  Val
;-)