History

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Thu May 13 13:57:31 UTC 2004

Oh Valerie, absolutely great !!!! Thank you so much for taking the time out to share the history of your Sign Writing with us.
Yes I could read the dance writing although not all of it, as I can not remember the circles besides the stick figures on the floor line.
I do have to get back at it and I will when our spring sessions are finished.
I still have your autographed book and lessons and since I am returning into teaching ballet I want to be able again of "jotting down" some ballet notes and class preparations.

It was great reading about your experiences I have printed it all out and will keep it at my desk.

Have a wonderful day,

L.I.F.E.
Tini.