SignWriting Software Development, Lisbon May 30, 2004

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri May 14 17:40:23 UTC 2004

I wondered if it is possible for those of us who cannot make it to the
conference to be able to get a copy of the reports or information on
what was presented?

Thanks,

Stuart