SignWriting Software Development, Lisbon May3 0, 2004

Fri May 14 19:10:28 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 14, 2004

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa wrote:
> I'm contacting Oliver Streiter, the workshop organizer, to see the
> possibility of having the workshop proceedings made available in
> electronic
> form. Waiting for his reply... All the best, Ant ­? io Carlos

This is really a great idea, Antonio Carlos - thank you. And with
everyone's permission, after the conference is over, I would be happy
to post the papers relating to SignWriting, in the SignWriting Archives
on the web, as well...