If your post doesn't show up on the List ;-(

Sat May 22 20:11:57 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 22, 2004

Dear SW List Members -
There are tiny technical problems with the List occasionally, so if
your post doesn't show up on the List...try to post it a second time,
and if that doesn't work, write to me and I will try too!

Many thanks to Paul Cowley, behind the scenes, for working on these
problems for us...

I just received a message from the Listserve saying a message was only
partially posted and the List was frozen...I freed the List, (a
technical term that means I tried to rectify the problem), but then it
dawned on me, that maybe one of you were trying to post and couldn't...

So try again please! ;-)

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org