LREC 2004 Pictures...Lisbon conference photos ;-)

Mon May 31 15:23:22 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
May 31, 2004

Hello Bart and everyone -
Thanks for telling me about clicking on the photos to get a
better-quality picture...I didn't realize that, and you are right,
suddenly all the faces become clearer! That is a good web gallery you
have....;-)

And happy to meet you, Bart. I hope you don't mind my asking where you
were in the picture...it is fun to put a face with the email messages
we send back and forth!

I know there are others whom I have met, in this picture...but it has
been a long time since we have seen each other...so if I have forgotten
anyone, write to tell us...It looks like you had a good crowd of
people.... Val ;-)