AW: [sw-l] TRANSCRIBE POEM: One Harbor in ASL

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat Nov 6 23:02:35 UTC 2004

Hi Valerie -

Well in the beginning I always got a broken Quicktime - image - but finally
I could view the video. The second video is still a broken image - Hm - I am
afraid that due to the small picture I have trouble to identify all the
details - so your stills are most wellcome.
I was surprised to see the speed of the performance ....

Stefan ;-))

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]Im Auftrag von Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Samstag, 6. November 2004 20:17
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: Re: [sw-l] TRANSCRIBE POEM: One Harbor in ASL

SignWriting List
November 6, 2004

TRANSCRIBE POEM: One Harbor in ASL

1. Complete Poem: One Harbor (large Quicktime)
http://signwriting.org/lessons/transcribe/poetry/oneharbor/

2. Video Clip One (beginning section)
http://signwriting.org/lessons/transcribe/poetry/oneharbor/
oneharbor01.html

3. Video Clip One in Still Frames (not finished yet)
http://signwriting.org/lessons/transcribe/poetry/oneharbor/
oneharbor02.html

Can you view these videos, Stefan and others who have the QuickTime
Viewer? You can right-click to save the video to your desktop and open
the Quicktime viewer there, if you do not want to stay on the internet
to view it...

The video quality could be better because I did this real fast, but if
I know you can view the videos, then it will be worth working on better
quality...

I will write more later today - I plan to write each frame by frame in
SignWriting with you, and I hope you will try to write the poem too and
share your SignWriting with the List. Then we can have fun comparing
how we all wrote the video!

I must help a family member for the rest of the day, but will be back
with you tomorrow morning -

Thanks for your patience!!

ENJOY!