[sw-l] A Call For More Poetry Writers!!

Sun Nov 14 23:05:43 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 14, 2004

Dear SignWriting List!
This is a call for more people to write the poem from either photos or
the video...You do not have to know American Sign Language or any sign
language. Just go to this web page, and write in SignWriting what you
see, and then post your SignWriting to the List, just as Stefan did
below. Then I will post my writing, and we can have fun comparing our
writing...Go to:

Write Poem in SignWriting
http://signwriting.org/lessons/transcribe/poetry/oneharbor/

You can choose to write the poem from the QuickTime move and/or the
still photos -

Write by hand, or with SignWriter DOS or Java, or write with SignMaker
or SW-Edit...then make a screen capture and create a GIF or jpeg or
png...

Val ;-)