[sw-l] FOR SANDY: New Fan Handshapes

Wed Nov 24 19:15:50 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 24, 2004

Very interesting, Charles and Sandy! I will document the rules for
symbol construction for each of 8 categories and then point you to the
rules document later, when it is ready...each category handles flops
and rotations slightly differently...especially faces...smile...so your
ideas are more for the handshape construction, which is only a piece of
the pie...but thanks for these interesting ideas! And it could
definitely be a useful software tool if it were not too complicated to
devise....Val ;-)