[sw-l] Happy Thanksgiving Holiday in US!

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Thu Nov 25 15:32:57 UTC 2004

And a happy thanksgiving to you!

I'm sure we all want to give you a huge amount of thanks too,
but for now I'll only send the Norwegian sign for turkey ...

Be sure to take some time off,

All the best from

Ingvild