[sw-l] troubleshooting

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Mon Nov 29 19:56:48 UTC 2004

I have 2 windows 98 computers: a tower and a laptop. The Laptop will
handle it fine, but my tower hasn't handled it well in the last few
months ... but it did before. I suspect that something messed up in the
internals somewhere.  have you tried to restart the computer but go to
DOS mode?  Then you should be able to run SW within the DOS mode.  Then
just say "EXIT" or turn the computer on/off to go back to Windows.

Thanks,

Stuart