[sw-l] Sign Puddle editors and SignMaker loading

Sun Oct 3 15:17:54 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 3, 2004

Dear SignWriting List Members!
Stephen Slevinski's additions to the SignMaker and SignPuddle
dictionaries are just amazing! Thank you...

We are working the details out behind the scenes, but soon those who
have already been working on the dictionaries will be given a
Dictionary Editor User Name, and Password. You will then be able to
change signs, delete them etc...This is a great way to keep the
dictionary under the hands of a few editors, so that changes are only
made in a consistent fashion. Some dictionaries will have a team of
editors...

What I like most, is the new feature to be able to load or re-paste a
sign that has already been created in SignMaker. Then you can make
small changes to that sign, and then add that different sign to the
dictionary - this is sorely needed and will make our editing experience
a pleasure!

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

Val ;-)