[sw-l] SWISS-FRENCH: Sign for Swiss-French Sign Language?

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Sun Oct 3 20:00:46 UTC 2004

Dear Valerie

Usually when deaf persons of the french speaking part of Switzerland
speak of their language... they just spell "LSF" which means french
sign language ... it's usually when they have to explain that it's not
the same language used in France that they specify "LSF- Suisse
romande" (romande" being the word for "french speaking part of")
I'll ask the group when we meet on the 30th of october to be sure...
I'll  write down "romand" fro you on signPuddle very soon!

For the swiss german sign language... it would be better to ask Siv or
Penny... I'm not sure about it!

You'll hear from me soon!

Till then take care

Anny