[sw-l] sw. L.I.F.E,

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Sun Oct 3 23:47:59 UTC 2004

 Hello everyone,
Valerie wrote:
Ha! Yes. I believe Tini Pel in Canada has a phrase L.I.F.E.....maybe
Tini can tell us what it means? smile....something like "Such is
life!"...

Yes Valerie, we do and it means:
Learning   Is   Fun   Eh
It is a volunteer organization mainly to help children. One of the courses under that umbrella is sign language and sign writing.

"Eh" is a real Canadian expression, using to end a sentence with. For example, Nice eh or Fantastic eh or the weather is cold eh.

So many exciting things going on with Sign Writing. It goes a bit beyond my understanding of computers, but it is very interesting to follow. Perhaps some day I will understand it all.

Blessings to you all.
Tini.