[sw-l] Scanner

Antonio Carlos da Rocha Costa rocha at ATLAS.UCPEL.TCHE.BR
Mon Oct 4 19:36:11 UTC 2004

There is also the alternative of having somebody programming a Notepad
or Palm computer, to recognize the SignWriting symbols. Then handwriting
would be direct into the computer.

Antônio Carlos

--
Antônio Carlos da Rocha Costa