[sw-l] Limitations on size of attachments....

Tue Oct 5 14:46:13 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 5, 2004

Dear SW List Members:
Did you know that very large attached files will bounce, if you send
them to the SW List?

The List management software has a setting that limits the size of
messages and attachments...I am not sure of the exact size limitation,
but I have experienced this myself. If I try to post a graphic that is
larger than 100K, it bounces to the List manager...namely me!

Soooo...Fernando Capovilla...THANK YOU for your lovely post.
Unfortunately it bounced because the graphic was larger than the List
management software could handle...So please re-post with a smaller
graphic - Many thanks!!

We look forward to reading your message on the SW List!!

Val ;-)

--------------------------------

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to:

or write to:

Valerie Sutton