[sw-l] SignPuddle

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Oct 7 10:20:01 UTC 2004

Hi Folks!

I had a go at updating one of the old signs in the BSL SignPuddle dictionary
and all seems in order except I now have signs called "Wales" and "Wales_2".

How do I delete the older sign and rename the new one to "Wales"?

I chose this sign first because I found a much better way to spell it - so
don't be surprised at how different the two are!

Am I right in thinking that all the signs in the dictianary should now be
re-entered using SignMaker? SignMaker is mature enough now, isn't it? I
woon't have to go re-entering all the signs again in the future, will I?

Sabdy