[sw-l] BELGIUM: Tech support question...How open PDF docs?

Wed Oct 13 17:40:41 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 13, 2004

Kathleen Heylen wrote:
> ...I was looking at the mails you sent me about the story of
> Goldilocks. I wasn't able to open them on my own computer but i've
> saved the pages and will try to open them at my friends house. If i
> can print the pictures and if i have the storyline in English i will
> be able to make the story with SignWriting in Flemish SL

Dear SW List, and Kathleen:
The Goldilocks documents you mention can be downloaded, as you know,
from our SignWriting Archive on the web:

SignWriting PDF Archive
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive

All of the documents are PDF files. They open with a program called
Acrobat Reader. You can download the Acrobat Reader program for free on
the web, and once you do, then you can open any PDF document.

So go to this web page, to download Acrobat Reader:

Download Acrobat Reader

Once you do that, then try opening the Goldilocks documents to see what
happens!