[sw-l] Flemish Sign Language Dictionary

Katrien Van Mulders katrien_vanmulders at YAHOO.COM
Thu Oct 14 06:10:38 UTC 2004

Hi Val,
Hi list,

I know it has been a while since you last heard of me. As you know, I am one of the 'Belgian people behind' the Flemish Sign Language (VGT) Dictionary 'called Woordenboek' (you do know, Val, that 'woordenboek' is simply the Dutch translation of 'dictionary', right? ;-)) just kidding :-)

I would just like to inform you that maybe not all signs in our dictionary are rendered correctly in SignWriting. Not yet, that is. Kristof and myself are still discussing them and plan to check every single sign in the near future to make sure we made no mistakes. All comments you may have, are of course very welcome and will -no doubt- prove helpful :-)

Take care

Katrien