[sw-l] Welcome New Editor of Italian Sign Language Dictionary!

Mon Oct 18 14:29:03 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 18, 2004

Vettori Chiara wrote:
> I've just become an editor of the Italian dictionary.
>  Thank you Valerie! My thanks go to Stephen too :-)
> Chiara

Dear SignWriting List, and Chiara!
WELCOME as the first Editor of the Italian Sign Language Dictionary
online...

I sent an invitation to Chiara Vettori to start a new Sign Puddle for
Italy...Chiara's prsentation at the Lisbon workshop, along with Oliver
Streiter and others, gave me a better understanding of their project,
which plans to use SignWriting in the future. You can read about their
presentation in Lisbon:

http://signwriting.org/forums/software/lisbon/lisbon05.html

Welcome Chiara, to the SignWriting List too! If you need Tech Support,
just write to the SW List, and we will answer any questions!

Val ;-)

--------------------------------

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to:

or write to:

Valerie Sutton