[sw-l] Guidelines for Dictionary Editors ;-)

James Shepard-Kegl, Esq. kegl at MAINE.RR.COM
Mon Oct 18 22:07:23 UTC 2004

Sexual signs are a vital part of language and apply to human activity.  For
example, imagine translating an AIDS awareness manual into a sign language
without using appropriate signs.  Profanity arguably has no redeeming social
virtue, but signs relating to human sexuality are generally worth knowing
and certainly belong in any respectable dictionary.

-- James Shepard-Kegl