[sw-l] Sign Puddle: SPANISH

Wed Oct 20 15:46:25 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 20, 2004

Dear SW List and James and Dan!
Typing all the symbols you need in any spoken language is
important...You are both right about that!!

And people already type with those accents in Sign Puddle...Take a look
at the attached screen capture of the Swiss-French Sign Puddle...see
the accents on the words?...I will teach you how next message, if I
can!!!...Thanks for your input on this...Val ;-)

------

James Kegl wrote:
>> Query:  When labeling signs in the glossary, am I constrained to use
>> English?  I would prefer Spanish glosses, but I do not know how to
>> indicate
>> accents.

Good question. Do we want to convert everything internally to (2-byte?)