[sw-l] UK: What do we need to research in SignWriting?

Thu Oct 21 19:42:11 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 21, 2004

Dear SignWriting List Members, Sarah and Stacy!

WELCOME to you both, as new members from the UK...

Sarah Pearson
slpearson at uclan.ac.uk

Stacy Busek
stacycbusek at hotmail.com

BOTH Sarah and Stacy wrote to me privately, the same day....Both are
doing studies or dissertations about SignWriting in the UK...and need
advice from us, as to what studies are needed in the SignWriting
community?....

I hope some of you can help Sarah and Stacy discuss their projects and
perhaps give them some ideas....What do we need to research,
everyone?...Anything particular to the UK?...

Sarah and Stacy....Perhaps you can both write again to give us a
synopsis of your projects?...

Stacy is in Somerset, England and Sarah is in West Yorkshire...at two
separate universities...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

2. SignBankSite
http://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to: