[sw-l] SWDB - Linguistic SignWriting Database

Sat Oct 23 21:29:59 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 23, 2004

Antonio Carlos wrote:
>  But I had not noticed, until now that you mentioned it, the
> discrepancy
> between SignWriter and the manual. Perhaps we should ask Valerie to
> think about the issue and let her
> choose the best way (if symbols should be transparent or not), and then
> decide if the z-data are important for SWML.

Dear Sandy and Antonio Carlos -
Just want you to know I have seen this message, but I am not sure what
you mean. I need to go back to read all the messages in this thread,
and I will get back to you -