[sw-l] SWDB - Linguistic SignWriting Database

Sun Oct 24 14:55:53 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 24, 2004

Sandy and Everyone -
Can you give me a page number, in the Lessons in SignWriting 2002
textbook, to give me an example of what I did, years ago, on this
issue? You referred to my textbook, but I know I did several different
things in that textbook, and I need to understand what you were
referring to...

No matter what, I will do whatever Stephen Slevinski asks me to do with
how the IMWA symbols are prepared. I can also prepare another set of
IMWA symbols in other formats too, so every programmer has what they
need...

Meanwhile, I want to see an example from my textbook...not re-typed by
anyone...but give me a page number! Then I can prepare an example of
the two different things I did in those days...and they are very
different...so that at least you can understand my thinking in 2002!