[sw-l] SWDB - Linguistic SignWriting Database

Sun Oct 24 16:18:23 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 24, 2004

Hello Sandy and Everyone!
Thank you for these examples, Sandy. This helped a lot. Ironically,
these examples are all quite consistent and not what I was talking
about...so I appreciate the examples. There have been so many textbooks
over the years, that when you refer to one of them, I cannot always
remember where we were at that stage in history...Prior to the Lessons
in SignWriting 2002 edition, we did something else...so let me create a
picture in history for you all....this will be fun...and thanks, Sandy,
for giving me the diagrams I needed - So see next message for my
picture in history on transparent or not-so-transparent symbols ;-)))

By the way, your web site looks very nice!! I can start linking from
our sites to yours...

http://bsltext.org/

Val ;-)