[sw-l] New Website

Mon Oct 25 03:03:58 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 24, 2004

Dear SW List, Sandy, and Bill!
Smile...Bill...My knowledge of the English language is not that great.
And when I lived in Europe years ago, I found out that our American
dialect of English, is not the center of the world. What the
Australians or British people say, may not be the same...and no one is
right or wrong...the dialects simply exist...

So I will leave the English languages to the scholars...the very fact
that there is a web site out there with two spellings for that word is
interesting and shows that other people see the spellings as
interchangeable, no matter what our dictionaries say...

Sandy - Your web site looks very nice and congrats!!