[sw-l] SWDB - Linguistic SignWriting Database

Mon Oct 25 03:08:10 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 24, 2004

Dear SW List, Sandy, Antonio Carlos, Stephen...

Regarding the hands and how they look, when one is on top of the
other...

Can you tell the difference between these two? I have used both in
textbooks before...Tomorrow I will post more about this...number 1 was
created specially in Photoshop just for this example....It could not be
typed with SignWriter...but number 2 can be typed with SignWriter...