[sw-l] Deaf Education Research...Suggestion 1

Thu Oct 7 17:59:22 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 7, 2004

-----------------

> Mohamed Mahmod wrote:
> In the next weeks I will prepare a proposal for Ph project and I like
> to make about the effect of SW on   one of the following
> -a Deaf self concept
>  -b Deaf school achievement
>  -c Deaf motivation
>  -d Deaf creative thinking
> I wish any feedback or advise before I start .
-----------------

Dear SW List, Mohamed, Stuart, Cecilia -
Good suggestions, Stuart!!....

Here are some suggestions regarding new pages on our web sites:

SUGGESTION 1: Go to...

SignWriting PDF Archive - Documents in a List...
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/list

...find different PDF documents for download...There are over 200 PDF
documents, and some are on Deaf Education...

More suggestions coming...

SIGN PUDDLE on the web:

1. CHOOSE Different Sign Languages
http://signbank.org/signpuddle

2. SEARCH Dictionary
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/SGN-US/search.php

3. TRANSLATE Words to Signs...
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/SGN-US/translate.php

4. SIGNMAIL: Send SignWriting Email
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/SGN-US/email.php

5. SIGNMAKER: Make Your Own Signs in SignWriting
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/SGN-US/create.php