[sw-l] Please test new SignMaker with Drag and Drop

Wed Sep 22 15:36:56 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
September 22, 2004

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> The symbol palette has three levels.  The top level has the categories
> and
> groups.  The next level has symbols and variations.  The final level
> has
> fills and rotations.

Hello Stephen and Everyone -
Regarding categories mentioned above....On my computer it opens to
Groups at the Top Level...Should I be seeing categories, when I click
on Top?

Actually I think it is better that it opens to Groups....categories for
drag and drog are not necessary...just wanted to make sure that my
browser is working correctly?...;-)